New York Civil Litigation Lawyers Deliver Comprehensive Counsel
New York City’s Civil Litigation Firm since 1985
Accomplished advocates finding creative solutions for clients
The manner in which a lawsuit is litigated can have lasting, even permanent, effects. With so much on the line, it is imperative that you retain seasoned counsel whose work has earned the respect of clients and peers alike. Since 1985, Belair & Evans LLP has represented professionals, corporations and individuals throughout the New York metropolitan area in malpractice, insurance defense, personal injury and commercial law matters. Our attorneys draw upon more than 100 years of combined legal experience in finding unique solutions that other lawyers might miss. When your legal rights or professional reputation are at stake, you deserve attorneys who know how to win — and have been doing so for more than three decades.
Skilled attorneys providing exemplary representation and service
In the New York metropolitan area, Belair & Evans has garnered a reputation for being able to take on the toughest cases because we are:
- Established — Respect and recognition among peers and adversaries are the best testaments to a law firm’s prowess. Attorneys Raymond Belair and John Evans have each earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of their legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with their work.
- Responsive — Part of the reason clients trust us is because we answer questions promptly and give them the information they need to make confident decisions. We pursue the best results possible for each client by first determining their specific needs and goals.
- Dedicated — Our clients trust us and return to us while referring our firm to their friends and families. At Belair & Evans LLP, we are always prepared to take your case to trial if that is the most appropriate strategy.
From your first meeting with our attorneys, you will understand why we have provided our clients with a distinct advantage for more than three decades.
Knowledgeable advice in numerous practice areas
Belair & Evans, LLP advises businesses and individuals on various types of legal matters, including:
- Insurance defense — We provide legal support and advice for a full range of insurance defense matters, including coverage and bad faith claims. For complex litigation and toxic tort claims, we can provide the sophisticated counsel required to manage each case effectively.
- Medical malpractice — Our medical malpractice attorneys have the knowledge and experience to defend complex allegations relating to care provided by doctors and other healthcare professionals.
- Legal malpractice — Attorneys and law firms who have been accused of legal malpractice rely on Belair & Evans to protect them from lawsuits and damage to their professional reputation.
- Personal injury — For each side of personal injury law, our diverse backgrounds enable us to deliver positive results to our clients.
- Commercial litigation — Success in business requires complete focus. Belair & Evans can handle your commercial litigation effectively so that you can concentrate on your company’s bottom line.
We provide strong advocacy for legal disputes whether they are being resolved in negotiation, mediation or arbitration, at trial, or on appeal.
Contact experienced New York litigators to schedule a meeting
Belair & Evans LLP represents New York-area clients in a wide range of civil litigation matters. Call 646-586-8744 or contact us online to schedule a meeting.